At Tilted Concrete Solutions, we are dedicated to providing excellent concrete lifting services to clients in Sugar Land, TX, and nearby cities. We are experts in lifting sunken or uneven concrete slabs, concrete sidewalks, cement driveway, walkway, and many more. Our qualified experts can handle both minor and major concrete lifting projects. We will dedicate every available resources at our disposal to execute your project. No matter your interior slab leveling needs, we are the Sugar Land concrete lifting contractor you should always turn to.
What Is Concrete Lifting?
Concrete lifting is a technique that involves pumping some materials through sunken or settled concrete in an attempt to push it up from below. It is one of the best concrete repair processes and has been used for decades to correct concrete sinking and settling. Mudjacking, which involves the use of sand, water, and cement was the industry standard for concrete leveling for years but polyurethane injection is quickly becoming the top choice for concrete lifting.
How Do You Lift Concrete?
To lift concrete through the modern polyurethane injection method, the following steps are taken by the contractors:
- A penny-sized hole is drilled into the affected concrete
- Foam injection port is installed in the drilled hole
- Polyurethane foam is injected through the hole to lift the concrete
- Once the concrete is lifted to the right level, the hole is patched and smoothed.
What Are The Benefits Of Concrete Lifting?
Concrete lifting is regarded as one of the best concrete repair techniques. The major benefits are as follows:
- It is a far cheaper alternative to concrete replacement
- It addresses the root cause of concrete sinking/concrete settlement
- It is a fast and clean method of correcting concrete problems
- It is the method that will ensure that the floor is safe to use almost immediately after repairs
- It is an environmentally friendly technique that does not disturb the soil but restores its strength.
How Long Does It Take To Lift Concrete?
The amount of time it will take to lift concrete will depend on a number of factors such as the size of the area of damaged concrete and the extent of damage. In most instances, the procedure will take just a small portion of the day. Polyurethane foam cures very fast; it may cure even before the workers are through with patching the floor and cleaning up. The entire process can be completed in just a couple of hours.
How Much Does Concrete Lifting Cost?
The cost of concrete lifting is always less than half the cost of replacing a damaged concrete, so there is nothing to worry about the cost. The actual cost, however, will depend on such factors as the size of the affected concrete area, the condition of the concrete slab, and how much the concrete has settled. One of our experts will visit the site to examine the condition of your concrete slab before drawing cost estimate.
Contact Us Today!
Are you searching for a reputable Sugar Land concrete lifting contractor? Look no further than Tilted Concrete Solutions. With us, you are guaranteed to get excellent and professional services.