Uneven or sunken concrete slabs are unsightly and can cause tripping accidents. This is often caused as a result soil tilt, water erosion, heavy usage, and so forth. Mudjacking offers a cost-effective method of raising and stabilizing sunken or uneven concrete slabs in driveways, patios, and sidewalks. For your mudjacking in Richmond TX, always turn to Tilted Concrete Solutions. Our experts have the skill and equipment to execute the project.
What Is Mudjacking?
Mudjacking is a popular concrete repair procedure used in cases of concrete slab sinking or settlement. It involves pumping in a mixture of sand, water, cement and other additives to correct any anomaly beneath concrete slab and float the slab back to its original position. The procedure is very efficient in pushing sunken concrete slab back to position. It is also referred to as slabjacking.
How Do You Accomplish Mudjacking?
To achieve mudjacking, the following steps are taken:
- Holes are strategically drilled into the affected slab
- The materials are properly mixed
- A portable pump and flexible hose are used to pump the mixture into the holes to deliver them beneath the slab
- The mixture lifts the slabs back to position and provide firm support for the weight of the concrete slab
- When the floor is even, the holes are sealed and smoothed.
What Are The Benefits Of Mudjacking?
Mudjacking is one of the best techniques to restore settled concrete slabs. It is very popular because of the many benefits it offers such as:
- Cost-saving approach to fixing damaged concrete
- Reliable solution for the real problem underneath
- Very quick repair procedure
- Clean concrete repair procedure
- Does not alter the color of concrete floor after repair
- Eco-friendly concrete repair procedure.
How Long Does Mudjacking Process Last?
As mentioned above, mudjacking is a quick concrete repair technique. It is not a long, drawn-out process but a simple quick fix that can be completed in a very little time. The actual time it will take to complete the process will depend on the size of the affected area and the depth the concrete slab have settled. In most instances, the process will take just a few hours. The floor is also ready for light use immediately after the repair and can handle heavy weight a day or two afterwards.
How Much Does Mudjacking Cost?
Mudjacking is a cost-effective concrete repair procedure when compared to several other options. The cost is always less than half of what it will take to replace damaged concrete in most instances. The actual cost of the procedure, however, will depend on the size of the area and extent of damage. One of our qualified experts will examine the magnitude of the damage and come up with the cost estimate.
Contact Us Today!
A leveled driveway, sidewalk, or step, is safer for both kids playing and seniors waking across. Contact our experts at Tilted Concrete Solutions to help repair your sunken or uneven concrete slabs. Our mudjacking in Richmond TX is the faster and cost-effective way to restore the surface of your concrete slabs.Mudjacking Richmond TX
View Larger Map