If you are a business owner who has a brick-and-mortar location, then you know the importance of keeping your facility in good working order. Maintaining the exterior of your building is just as important as keeping the inside neat and tidy, but many property owners overlook taking care of their concrete surfaces. As a result, many business owners find themselves dealing with unattractive and unsafe conditions on their properties.
Tilted Concrete Solutions is a fully insured concrete leveling company in Houston, and we would love to help you make sure your sidewalks, driveways, and patios are safe and beautiful. Contact us today to learn more about our commercial concrete leveling solutions and request a free estimate.
Commercial Concrete Leveling
What Businesses Need Concrete Leveling Solutions?
Virtually every type of commercial property has cement surfaces such as walkways, stairs, patios, and driveways. Keeping these areas clean and free of hazards is central to running your operation smoothly and efficiently. The following businesses are just a few that can benefit from concrete leveling:
- Apartment complexes
- Retail locations
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Business offices
A well-maintained property allows you to put your best foot forward with customers, guests, and employees. If you have sinking concrete surfaces, our concrete lifting experts can perform an inspection to determine the cause of the problem and devise customized commercial concrete leveling solutions for your property.
Why You Should Address Sinking Concrete
If you have sinking concrete slabs on your commercial property, it is important to get them repaired as soon as possible. There are many benefits to commercial concrete leveling, including:
- Safety. Uneven walkways can be a tripping hazard for guests and employees, putting your business at risk of a lawsuit. Leveling the slabs will give you peace of mind and restore safety to your property.
- Aesthetics. Sinking stairs and patios are unsightly, and they may give the impression you don’t care about your property. Concrete lifting can restore beauty to your cement surfaces.
- Property value. Uneven concrete surfaces can lower your property value. If you are hoping to sell your commercial property in the near future, repairs can help increase buyer interest.
- Erosion prevention. When concrete is cracked and uneven, water can easily find its way beneath the slab, causing a vicious cycle of erosion. Concrete leveling can correct this problem and prevent it from getting worse in the future.
To restore sinking concrete, you have two options for repairs. You can hire a traditional mudjacking company, or you can hire a polyjacking company. Polyjacking is much more efficient and less invasive than mudjacking, resulting in less downtime for your business.
Houston Commercial Concrete Leveling Solutions
Whether you own a retail location or a business office, our concrete lifting experts are here to help you maintain the beauty, functionality, and integrity of your walkways, patios, and other concrete surfaces. The unique self-expanding polyurethane foam that we use to lift slabs was specifically designed with the unique qualities of Texas soils in mind, and they provide a lightweight, long-lasting alternative to traditional mudjacking. Call our team at 281-305-0274 to learn more about how you can benefit from our concrete leveling solutions!